“Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth’s marvels, beneath the dust of habit.”
This valve’s versatility has made it the focal point of many of our customers’ custom valve assemblies.
The design of our Weirless Diaphragm Valve has a number of advantages over standard “diaphragm valves”:
- It has a contamination-free, self-draining radial-diaphragm design.
- It is fully drainable at 180° of installation angles.
- No tools are necessary for assembly or disassembly, because of the reliable industry-standard hygienic clamp.
- Diaphragm swaps typically take less than one minute.
- It never needs adjusting or tightening.
Our customers tell us that this valve reduces their maintenance costs by 80 percent over Weir-style valves. Check out why many of our customers are replacing their Weir-based Diaphragm valves with our Weirless Diaphragm valve.
For more information, see the Weirless Diaphragm Valve page.
Next Wine Drawing
Ready for a mid-winter break? Click here to enter our Winter Wine Drawing!
Give us a call, we’d love to help you solve any challenge you might have.
ASEPCO – Thinking Ahead – Saving You Time, Saving You Money, and Improving Your Products.