ASEPCO’s Tank Sampling Solutions
Tank Sampling in Six Easy “Bomb-Proof” Steps
It’s simple with this 4-valve rig from ASEPCO, and it’s impossible to do so easily and reliably any other way.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Autoclave a bagged sample bottle with a filter and an ASEPCO valve (V3) sealing the opening.
- Unbag the sample bottle as shown, connecting the closed V3 to the closed tank sample Valve V2.
- Steam behind the flow paths of V2 and V3 as shown in pink.
- Close steam source (V1) and condensate drain (V4). You now have a sterile path between your process and your sample bottle.
- Open the sample bottle (V3) and the tank sample valve (V2), and take your sample as shown in blue.
- Close the sample valve (V2), then the sample receptacle valve (V3). Drain V4 (lose less than 15 ml of product with the ASEPCO close-coupled condensate valve) and remove your sample bottle.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have a sample that is truly representative of your process fluid. You can do this reliably anytime during the process, each time using the behind-the-seat flowpath design of ASEPCO valves to assure the aseptic control of your sample.