ASEPCO Close-Couple Aseptic Connectors
Revolutionary designs to make your life easier
ASEPCO close connects are alternatives to hygienic clamps and Ingold ports for connecting flush-mounted probes, instruments, and valves to tanks or inline pipes. The ASEPCO close connects are also easier to install and to clean than the alternatives.
- ASEPCONNECT™ connectors come with Monel studs, which prevent galling.
- QUICKONNECT™ connectors are assembled with a tri-clamp, which provides quick product changeover.
- The ASEPTIPORT Manifold enables you to connect multiple probes at one location on your vessel. It attaches directly to any 4-inch ASEPCONNECT or QUICKONNECT connector.
- Both the ASEPCONNECT and QUICKONNECT designs come in vessel and inline versions.
- All of our close connects have ASEPCO’s patented aseptic seal, which is based on the same reliable seal that you find in our valves.
To find to find out more about these products, refer to the Datasheet & Resources tab, or click the links below:
In addition, to maintain the service level you have come to expect from ASEPCO, we carry stock in most sizes. We can also provide custom thicknesses and tank ID angles.
Product News: ASEPCONNECT™ Connectors and ASEPTIPORT Manifold
For help or to request more information, contact email@example.com.